Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winners!!!!!

Sorry to keep you waiting ;-) ..... I'm back to announce the winners from our Meljen's Designs blog hop!!!

Ok.. here we go....

Danielle - Shannah - PEP Exploring Paper

Nikki (me) - Lorraine - Lorraine's Craft Spot

Debby - Andrea - Andrea's Cards

AmyW - Paula - PEP Exploring Paper


Also our winner of the Spread the word candy is:

Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2010-06-23 08:45:29 UTC


Also.... akagreenhouse please get in touch as you was one of our lucky winners from our Dustin blog hop.

Congratulations!!!!! Please email me nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com to claim your prizes :-)

There is still lots of time to join in this weeks challenge below!

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks ever so - I'm delighted - don't laugh - am just going to do the hop again as I'm having difficulties choosing. Congrats to all the others too. I haven't anything like this at all so this is a new adventure.....
Thanks again for all your hard work & generosity.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/