Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge 84 - Ribbons and Bows

Yay... It's Sunday so a new challenge for you :-) Thank you to all our players for joining in last week. The winner of our last challenge and the free stamp is:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

13

Timestamp: 2010-08-08 09:26:13 UTC

Congratulations: Kristine

I think that you will agree that Kristine's colouring, design and choice of colours are stunning! The cute stamp used on her card is A Girl and her Overalls ... Please contact me Kristine at nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com to claim your prize.

Introducing........ We are so excited to introduce you to our new guests this week and look forward to them sharing their creations with us! Be sure to pop on over to their blogs.

Cathy Siroski

I live in London Ontario Canada with my hubby and our 3 little Yorkie dogs. I have loved all sorts of crafts since I was a little girl. For the last several years I have been enjoying cardmaking and scrapbooking. I love colouring with Tombow Markers, Distress Inks, and Copic Markers. I adore High Hopes Stamps and am thrilled to be a Guest Designer.


Curt O'Brien

I was born in Indianapolis, IN and have lived in Indiana all my life. I currently live in Carmel which is a suburb of Indianapolis. I have been stamping for a little over two years and I have a passion for card making. Besides paper crafting, my other two life passions are my two beautiful Giant Schnauzers and photography. I'm very excited to be a guest designer here at High Hopes!


Now onto this weeks challenge which is hosted by our talented gal Karen who would like you to:

Use Ribbons and Bows

So basically add a ribbon or bow to your card or paper project.

Remember to enter our challenges you need to use High Hopes Rubber Stamps!!!


The random winner of this challenge can chose a stamp of their choice!

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores:

Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada


Below the fabulous Diva's show you their creations for your inspiration... Be sure to click the links which will take you to their blogs to find out about their creations and the products used.


Karen







3 comments:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Beautiful cards DT!!! Great to see Cathy and Curt---2 very talented crafters--- have joined the team!!! I know they'll do you proud!!!
Hugs,
Sarah :D

Vicki said...

Thanks for the inspiration DT! Your cards are amazing & I'm LOVING the challenges.

Anonymous said...

Oh this one is great I love ribbons and bows!