Saturday, January 1, 2011

Meet Diva Anna

Anna

GRIN!* I am so excited to be a guest stamper for High Hopes! As a former High Hopes designer, I carry a warm place in my heart for the High Hopes family. It's WONDERFUL to re-join the team! ...A little about me... I was born and raised in northeastern Washington where my family still lives. Growing up I had a love for horses, nature, and EVERYthing artsy…especially coloring! I remember being a very young girl lying on the living room floor at my Grandma’s house (that horrible bumpy brown carpet numbing my elbows) coloring with Mom. All these years later, I continue to find joy in coloring, as well as paper crafting, rubber stamping, illustration, and photography. Now I live in Texas on a small farm with my fiance and our menagerie of farm animals! I invite you to visit my blog; I enjoy sharing a variety of crafty goodness as well as life on the farm, and frequently introduce readers to the adorable cows, goats, and chickens we raise! Now, let's get stamping!

No comments: