Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Get Well Soon, Medicine Man

Howdy -

MichelleO here today and I dug into some of my old favorites from High Hopes this week! This is one of my favorite get well scenes to use. A little humor always makes you feel better right?


Used a few High Hopes Stamps here to create this fun scene - Medicine ManBubbling Brew - Banana Tree - Jungle Leaf corner - and the sentiment "Calling the Doctor"  Totally love these stamps all together! And images that are not hard to mask to stamp over and create the larger image.

I created an easel card with papers from My Minds Eye, I sewed down all the layers after inking the edges with Rangers Distressed Tea Dye ink. The image is colored with my Copics (colors below)
I added the buttons to help give the easel a place to stand and then three more for decoration at the top of the card.

Close up of the scene -



Copic colors used -


I have so much fun making scenes! Like creating my own coloring book page.

Hope you enjoyed - and if feeling a bit under the weather gave you a chuckle!

MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

1 comment:

José said...

Great card Michelle, love these stamp set, made lots of cards with them, they makes you smile