Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Canada!

Hi High Hope Fans!
This Friday is Canada Day for all us Canadians! When I saw this stamp from High Hopes Stamps called "Canadian Friends" I knew it would make a perfect card to celebrate our country! I think I will use it as part of my centrepiece for our Canada BBQ at the cottage!
I made the card base using a red piece of cardstock and my Silhouette Electronic Cutting machine. I popped up the "Canadian Friends"and the sentiment with foam squares for some added dimension. A handwritten Happy Birthday stamp and a few Maple leaves finished off my card. I also used my Silhouette to cut around my image and sentiment.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Mountie: R35, R37, R39 / N5, N7, N9 / Y35, Y38 / E53, E55, E57
Beaver: E43, E44, E47, E49
Moose: E55, E57, E59

To all my Canadian friends and followers..... I hope you have a great Canada Day weekend! I will certainly be enjoying the Fireworks, one of my favourite things about this long weekend!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Linda T said...

Sweet Canada Day Card! Sweet stamp and lovely coloring. Love the added Maple leaves.

Jolanda's Blog said...

Happy Canada Day!!! You made a beautiful card for that special day. It reminds me of our Canada Day in Banff in 2007. We spent our vacation in BC and Alberta that year and were very pleasantly surprised with the festivities in town. We had a great time there.
Greetings from Holland
Jolanda