Thursday, December 21, 2017

Holiday Cheer All Year

It is only 4 days until Christmas but I had to make one last Christmas card to share with you.
I made this card with all of you in mind, our High Hopes Fans, my fellow design team members and blog followers.

My wish for all of you is health, happiness and holiday cheer to last all year. I'm looking forward to another year of fun and sharing cards and projects. Merry Christmas to you!




I coloured my card with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it. I love some bling and glitter on my Christmas cards so I added some glittery snow and Nuvo glitter drops to the "yard", house and sky. I cut out a fun frame totally by accident to be honest <wink> but that is a story for another day and added it behind my image. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a fish tail banner die. Some matching ribbon and my favourite - gumdrops - finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Gingerbread House In Heart - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment:Holiday All Year - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Gingerbread Cottage - Craft Smith 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Aleene's glitter snow, White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter drops, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, stitched border die trio - Whimsy Stamps, Stitched square die - Your Next Stamp, ribbon - Stampin' Up, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB3 MB4 YG1 YG3 CR7 DR6 LY1 LY3 
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34 B00 B04
                                            
                                
 Don't forget to ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our Christmas/Winter Fun challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! 

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Very sweet!

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄❄