Monday, March 12, 2018

Mondays Card Inspiration!

Good morning,
 High Hopes Stamps fans!!!

This adorable stamps is "Bubble Love" from High Hopes Stamps and is one of my favorite ones.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers.The pattern paper are from my stash. I add glossy accent to the bubbles and wink of stella on her dress. Other embellishments paper butterflies, white pearls, Diamond stickles, Nuvo drops, Prima flowers and some distress inks.

Marker List; Skin E000 E51 V000 Hair E31 E33 E37 Shoes C1 C3 C5 Dress RV00 RV17 RV19 0 Grass YG11 YG13 Butterfly Y11 Y13 Y15 and B000 B02 

Here is a close up!
I hope this fun image gave you a little inspiration to start some Easter cards this Spring season.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

McStamper said...

What a fun image and great card design.